The laundry room is finished and I’m excited to share it with all of you! I have put so much work into this room, but I believe it’s all paid off! The paint color alone took 5 samples just to get it right and I’m not sure it’s exactly what I was looking for, but it’s close. It looks more periwinkle in the pictures, but its actually a blue.
Our laundry room is more functional than it ever was and I hope you guys like the changes!
Here are the steps I took to make the changes I have thus far..
- Change the Light Fixture
- Change and Stain Ready Made Cabinets from Home Depot
- Install Tile Floor
- Hang the Drying Rack from Ballard Designs
- Install Wainscoting/Board & Batten around the Room
- Paint the Wainscoting white and Top of the Room Rainy Sidewalk
- Hang Curtain Valance
- Make a Custom Pantry for Existing Closet
- Change out the Door to a 2 Panel Arch Door
Wowsers, that was a lot! I still plan on changing the tub sink that is in there and updating the closet doors. Check out my other tutorials where I explain how to get the same look. I love it and I hope you do too!
Light Fixture- Sea Gull Foyer Light
Floor Tile- Marazzi Dapple Gray 6×24
Ballard Designs- Beadboard Drying Rack